Persons guilty of disorderly conduct or vandalism will be asked to leave the grounds. Guests are responsible for losses, damage or injury to person or property caused by their negligence. Neither alcohol nor illegal drug use will be tolerated. We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the rules of good camping, destroying property or creating disturbances. Parents are responsible for making sure that their children obey all the rules at all times.
- NO Tubes allowed in park.
- NO ATV's allowed in park.
Golf Cart Rules and Regulations
- Golf carts may NOT be operated by unlicensed drivers, unless accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. (Parent or Guardian MUST be in front seat beside operator). Children under 12 years of age shall NOT operate golf cards at any time on park premises.
- Anyone operating a golf cart must have their license with them while on the cart.
- Golf carts may NOT carry more than the number of passengers for which they were designed.
- Golf cart operation is limited to use on established Park roads or trails. Drive in designated areas only. Do NOT shortcut across grassy areas or other campsites.
- Operators MUST observe safe driving practices. Speed limit on Park property and in campground is 15 MPH.
- Golf carts must NOT be parked in a manner which interferes with vehicle or pedestrian traffic.
- Golf carts SHALL NOT be operated at any time between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. (except for on-duty staff and/or security personnel). Golf cart operators must observe established quiet hours.
From 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Messages may be picked up at the office. Look for your name on the message board located on the front porch. Emergency messages will be delivered.
All campers must register at the office on arrival. Rents are payable in advance. Guests desiring to extend their stay should inquire at the office by 10 a.m. to see if accommodations are available. Reservations take preference over change of plans.
Visitors are allowed at campsites with a Visitor's pass only.
Quiet Hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be considerate of your neighbors at all times.
Check Out Time is at 1 p.m. Please notify the office upon departure. Refunds will be made at management's discretion.
The Speed Limit in the park is 15 MPH. Speeding will not be tolerated.
Keep your site neat and orderly. Please do not put nails in trees when hanging clotheslines. Campfires should only be made in designated area.
Bags must be sealed securely and placed in provided dumpsters.
Please help keep restrooms and showers neat and tidy. Please do not clean pets, dishes, laundry or recreational equipment in our restrooms. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a parent.
We feel your pet is a part of your family, but please keep it on a leash, away from the swimming area, and out of restrooms and laundry room. Please clean up your dog's "poop." Quiet, leashed pets are "welcome."