An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that may lead to severe illness and death.
By entering our property and facilities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19Magnolia Branch Wildlife Reserve will begin a phased opening beginning June 15, 2020. The following restrictions will be in place during this phase:
Magnolia Branch Wildlife Reserve will begin a phased opening beginning June 15, 2020. The following restrictions will be in place during this phase:
- - All guests must have temperature checks with COVID-19 screening questions prior to being allowed to enter the park upon check in. Guests must arrive before 4 p.m. to meet this requirement. Guests who arrive after 4 p.m. will not be allowed access. Guests with a temperature >100ºF will not be permitted into the Reserve.
- - Signage will be placed at entrance and throughout the park in reference to social distancing. Social distancing will be enforced, as well as no groups larger than ten. This rule will be enforced throughout the park, including the beaches and lakes.
- - Social Distancing will be enforced by PBCI Police Department and MBWR staff.
- - Limited Camping Only. Full hook-up sites will be available to rent (47 sites). Water and electric sites only (20) and improved primitive sites (15) will remain closed.
- - The Pavilions will be closed.
- - The Playground will be open.
- - All booking and payment will be handled by phone. Our office will remain locked.
- - No Cash will be accepted.
- - No group camping will be permitted.
- - Campers will not be allowed guests. The only people allowed in the park must be listed at time of booking. Two vehicles will be allowed per site with a park pass that must be visible. This will be strictly enforced. If anyone is caught giving out the gate code or letting others in, they will be asked to leave the park with no refund.
- - No canoes or kayaks will be rented.
- - Each site will be cleaned after a guest checks out, this includes sewer connections, tables and electric boxes.
- - Laundry room will be locked. Guests will call for appointment and it will be cleaned after each guest.
- - Bathhouse will be opened and will be cleaned regularly and in accordance to CDC Guidelines using the recommended cleaning supplies.